Multimedia Specialist/DTP (Kolkata, India)
Andovar is a rapidly growing globalization services provider offering a full range of language and communication services geared toward internationalizing products and services for multilingual markets. We are seeking to hire a localization Multimedia Specialist/DTP to help manage our projects.
This position is based in Andovar’s India office, located in Kolkata, India. We offer:
- Healthy base salary
- Flexible working hours, Mon. to Fri.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training and support
- Performance based annual bonus
- An English-speaking workplace with a casual but professional work environment
- Adjust layouts/animations/design of eLearning, documents, graphics and video content created using different tools, Articulate Storyline, Articulate RISE, Adobe Animate (Former name: Flash), HTML5, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Captivate, JSON, XML, After Effects, Premiere, Camtasia, MS Office and others
- Able to help engineers prepping content that needs to be translated into any language
- Communicate with Project Managers and technical staff to resolve various localization issues
- 1-2 years work experience
- Very good spoken and written English
- University graduate (B.A. or equivalent) or better
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Desktop publishing experience is required
- Knowledge of IT systems, desktop publishing software and website development is a plus
- Positive, “can do” attitude and a strong drive for success
- Occasional evening shift work may be required
Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and a cover letter saying why you’d be great for this position.