Localization Engineer (Thai National / Bangkok Office)
Localization engineers will be working with various file types for the localization process, from analysis of source files, preparing localization tools and providing support to project managers and the sales department. Each day engineers will face new and different technical problems to solve in the fast-growing localization industry.
- Computer science degree or relevant degree in a technical field.
- Knowledge of XML/HTML technology.
- Good level of written and spoken communication in English.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
- Experience with localization industry(would be a plus).
- Pre-processing and post-processing of files
- Define and prepare tools, processes and files for software globalization and localization.
- Define localization scope of source and support files.
- Prepare files for translation using localization tools.
- Communicate and cooperate with team members regarding engineering issues.
- Provide support to project managers and the sales department.
Interested parties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an English-language resume and cover letter. Eligible candidates will be asked to complete a short test and to participate in a phone interview.