Multimedia Specialist/DTP Freelancer
Andovar is seeking a Multimedia Specialist/DTP Freelancer for remote work.
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud (such as After Effects, Premier, InDesign, Photoshop, FrameMaker, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Proficiency with Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Lectora, Flash would be advantage
- Experience with Video editing and subtitling using Subtitle Edit, Aegisub, After Effects, Premier, Camtasia, etc. would be advantage.
- Desktop publishing experience would be an advantage, but candidates without specific experience will also be considered
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and skills
- Positive, “can do” and pleasant attitude to learn new things
- Self-learning technical skills and knowledge
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of IT systems, desktop publishing software, website development and multimedia will be an advantage
- Previous experience with the localization industry will be an advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English
Andovar does localization, what you’ll be doing is working with translated content to make it look like the English source material. This means computer games, PowerPoint presentations, websites and HTML eLearning courses.
- Adjust layouts of translated documents in various languages to match the look and feel of the language source
- Prepare content in various file formats for translation
- Work with project managers and technical staff to resolve various localization issues
Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter saying why you’d be great for this position.