Andovar is a rapidly growing globalization services provider offering a full range of language and communication services geared toward internationalizing products and services for multilingual markets. We are seeking to hire a Business Development Manager to pursue new clients in the Americas.
This position is based in Andovar’s South American office, located in El Poblado, Medellín. We offer:
- Healthy base salary
- Flexible working hours, Mon. to Fri.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training and support
- An English-speaking workplace with a casual but professional work environment
We are seeking to hire a sales representative to pursue new clients. This is an entry-level position in a fast moving and exciting industry, with a clear path to progress to a more senior sales role once the candidate has proven their knowledge and ability to identify and close good accounts.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be energetic, ambitious, focused and will have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities in our target industries
- Contact prospective clients by phone, email or other tools such as Linkedin
- Run sales meetings and presentations via web or in-person
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain strong relationships with existing accounts
- Think critically when planning to assure sales success
- Cold calling
- Positive and energetic “can do” attitude and a strong drive for success
- 1-3 years’ prior industry or related sales experience
- Experience within software, technology, multimedia, gaming, eLearning, mobile apps will be considered a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand factors driving business decisions (i.e. client needs)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Interested parties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations. Please include “Business Development Manager – COL” in your subject line.